See also Help:Frequently_Asked_Questions
This is the main Scholarpedia help page.
Note: On October 22, 2011, a major upgrade of Scholarpedia (SP2) was launched. Pages without subsequent revisions may be out of date.
Help pages for registered users:
- Help:Users -- Introductory help for new users (how can I help, can I edit a new page? ...).
- Help:User preferences -- The preferences dialog allows you to personalize some aspects of your Scholarpedia preferences.
Author and Curator Help
Help pages for invited authors of articles and for articles' curators:
- Help:Authors -- Instructions for authors.
- Help:Curators -- Information on article curation and revision approval
- Help:Visual help for authors -- A visual help describing how to log-in, how to submit a paper, how to approve a modified version of an article (for curators) and other common actions in authors' and curators' life.
- Help:Author FAQ -- Authors' frequently asked questions
- Help:Instructions for authors (Physics) -- Advanced instructions for authors (elementary actions, ScholarWiki, Latex, a few ready--to--cut--and--paste examples, editorial conventions, administrative procedure, links).
Help pages for invited reviewers of submitted pages:
- Help:Reviewers -- Instructions for reviewers.
- For immediate assistance, visit the online chat
- Feel free to also send email to firstname.lastname@example.org