Reviewer report (Pietro Menotti)
I found the article an excellent introduction; very clear and informative and as such should be published.
I found also very good the last section "Quantum gravity and the role of very short distances".
- After eq.(1) G should contain 10^(-11)
- After eq.(5) hbar = 1.05 x 10^(-34) J s
- In eq.(6) 6.2 -> 6.4
- pag. 4 line 19 from bottom a excitation -> an excitation (I think)
- pag.5 line 2 extremely progressively -> extremely slowly (I think)
- page 6 line 4 in fact issued -> is in fact issued (I think)