Prof. Francesca Gulminelli
Curator of ScholarpediaCurator Index: 0
Université de Caen-Basse Normandie
A few words about my Curriculum Vitae
- May 2007-May 2010: Associate Professor to the Département de Sciences et Génie de l’Université Laval (Canada).
- Octobre 2006: Professor in Physics (29ème section CNU) at the University of Caen-Basse Normandie (France)
- September 2003: Habilitation à Diriger des Recherches from the University of Caen (France)
- August 2003: Nomination at the « Institut Universitaire de France »
- October 1994: Nomination as Maître de Conférences (Assistant professor) at the University of Caen (France)
- January-September 1994: Post-Doctoral scholarship in theoretical physics at Grenoble (France)(Human Capital and Mobility UE contract)
- January-December 1993: Post-Doctoral scholarship in theoretical physics in Giessen(Germany) (INFN contract)
- December 1992: Dottorato di Ricerca (PhD thesis) in physics at the University of Milano (Italy)
- Theoretical nuclear physics, nuclear astrophysics, nuclear matter, statistical mechanics of phase transitions, statistical models, analysis and interpretation of multi-fragmentation data
- 86 publications published or accepted for publication in refereed international journals, including :
- 2 revue articles (Physics Reports et Annales de Physique)
- 5 scientific books chapters
- 44 seminars in international conferences (29 invited seminars)
- 8 series of invited lectures in different summer schools and doctoral schools in France and abroad
- Co-editor of the whitebook « Dynamics and Thermodynamics with nuclear degrees of freedom », Springer (2006)
- 8 Master thesis
- 10 PhD thesis in co-direction
- 1 PhD thesis as a single director
- Junior member of the IUF (Institut Universitaire de France) 2003-2008
- Prize Joliot –Curie of the nuclear and particle physics division of the French physical society (SFP, 2008)
- Responsible of the Master Program in Physics of the University of Caen, France
- Gordon Research Conference on Nuclear Chemistry, 2011, Chair; 2009, Vice Chair.
Five selected publications
- 1. F.Gulminelli, Ph.Chomaz, A.H.Raduta, A.R.Raduta: " The influence of Coulomb on the liquid gas phase transition and nuclear multifragmentation", Phys.Rev.Lett. 91 (2003)202701.
- 2. Ph.Chomaz, F.Gulminelli, O.Juillet: "Generalized Gibbs ensembles for time dependent processes", Annals Phys. 320 (2005) 135-163
- 3. P. Napolitani, Ph.Chomaz, F. Gulminelli, K.Hasnaoui: “Thermodynamics with charge-density fluctuations:an Ising analog to compact-star matter”, Phys.Rev.Lett 98 (2007) 131102
- 4. M.J.Ison, F.Gulminelli, C.Dorso: “Expansion dynamics of Lennard-Jones systems”, Phys.Rev.E, 77 (2008) 031109.
- 5. G.Lehaut, F.Gulminelli, O.Lopez : « Isoscaling as a measure of the symmetry energy in the Lattice Gas Model », Phys.Rev.Lett. 102, 142503 (2009)