Dr. MGH ZAIDI
Professor, Department of Chemistry,Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture & Technology , Pantnagar, Uttarakhand-263145, India.
Dr. M.G.H.Zaidi is an Indian national, physical chemist, academician, inventor and academic administrator. Most notably, the development of his entire academics and achievements took place in India. He has conferred the Degrees of B.Sc. (1985) and M.Sc. (1987) from Lucknow University (L.U.), U.P., India. He acquired Ph.D. degree in Chemistry (1992) with thesis entitled ”Synthesis of Some Newer High Temperature resistant Polymers” at the young age of 25 years under the expert advisement of Professor J. S. Shukla from Lucknow University,U.P., India. He has been sincerely dedicated to Department of Chemistry, G.B .Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar Uttarakhand, since 1998-99. He has made pioneering contributions to the field of polymer science and technology, which have received immense acclaim among peers across the world. His work is notable due to its overarching theme of inventive use of polymer science and technology with cross-disciplinary applicability. His highly referenced works include research on the development and applications of polymer materials in structural engineering, nano-biotechnology, electronics, and energy storage, as well as on their valorization, computational methodologies, biodegradation and environmental impact. He is competent to execute tasks independently while coordinating many polymer science and technology projects at once. His work is notable due to its overarching theme of inventive use of polymer science and technology with cross-disciplinary applicability. He has received research support for dissemination of research and development in polymer science & technology from a number of national, international, and private organizations. Dr. Zaidi is a meticulous and problem-solving scientist with more than 140 publications to his name, including reviews, articles with high impact factors, perspectives, conference proceedings, book chapters, and several patents. About 70 research fellows, master's students, and doctorate candidates have been supervised by him in the field of polymer science, specifically chemistry, mechanical engineering, and agricultural chemicals. He has been sharing his academic skills over decades as invited referee, member of editorial boards of several reputed journals, speaker and member of organizing committee at national and international scientific events.
Department of Chemistry, Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar, Uttarakhand-263145, India.
43A/30-Lalbagh, Pantnagar, Uttarakhand 263 145, India.
91-5944-233331-4503(O) 915944234850(R) 919411159853(M)
Personal Page http://www.scholarpedia.org/article/User:MGH_ZAIDI
University Website http://gbpuat.irins.org/profile/57440
Department Website https://www.gbpuat.ac.in/colleges/CBSH/D3/mgh_zaidi_profile.html
Research Gate https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Mgh_Zaidi2
SCOPUS ID 7102180972
Researcher ID http://researchid.co/q-7379-2018
Postgraduate Teaching: Quantum Chemistry, Electrochemistry, Classical, Statistical & Non-equilibrium Thermodynamics, Chemical Kinetics, Colloid & Surface Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry & Chemistry of Nanomaterials .
Undergraduate Teaching: General Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Engineering Chemistry.
•Supercritical Fluid Assisted Synthesis of Polymer Composites, Nanocomposites & Nano hybrids Applicable in Structural engineering, Nanobiotechnology, Electronics, & Electrochemical Energy storage.
•Valorization of Solid Industrial & Agro-Waste into Structural Composites
•Mechanical, Thermal, Photo-Oxidative and Microbial Degradation of Polymer Materials
•Magnetic Materials & Condensed Matter
•Computational Methods in Polymer Science
•Impact of Fillers on Ecosystem
Received grants from Defense Research Development Organization, Department of Biotechnology , University Grants Commission, Department of Science & Technology,Uttarakhand Council of Science & Technology, Council of Scientific & Industrialist Research & private organizations for dissemination R&D in polymer materials.
Research Projects Directed as Principal Investigator
1. 1998-2002:“Redox initiated graft Co polymerization of polymethyl methacrylate onto polycarbonate”, worth INR 2, 50,000 funded by N.V.S. Chemicals, PVT .Ltd., India.
2. 2000-2002: “Synthesis of weatherable graft-copolyolefins, worth INR 2, 50,000 funded by N.V.S. Chemicals, PVT .Ltd., India.
3. 2001-2004: “Synthesis of graft copolymers in supercritical carbon dioxide”, worth INR 19,98,000 funded by Directorate of Extramural Research & Intellectual Property Rights (ER/IPR), Defense Research Development Organization (DRDO), Ministry of Defense, Delhi, India.
4. 2005-2008: “Synthesis of C60 caged polymers in supercritical carbon dioxide”, worth INR 19,98,000 funded by Directorate of ER/IPR , DRDO, Ministry of Defense , Delhi, India.
5. 2007-2008: “Synthesis of CNT encapsulated polymers in supercritical carbon dioxide”, worth INR 4,95,000 , funded by Directorate of ER/IPR, DRDO, Ministry of Defense, Delhi, India.
6. 2008-2011: “Processing of antimicrobial nanocomposites in supercritical carbon dioxide”, worth INR 36,07,000 funded by Department of Biotechnology, Delhi, India. http://dbtnanobiotech.com/project-details.php?pid=MTMzMA==
7. 2008-2011: “Processing of thermoresponsive magnetic nanoparticles in supercritical carbon dioxide”, worth INR 7, 85,000 funded as Major Project by University Grants Commission, Delhi.
8. 2009-2013: “Synthesis of CNT integrated epoxy composites in supercritical carbon dioxide”, worth INR 21,.49,000 funded by Air Force Research Development Board, DRDO, Delhi, India.
9. 2008-2013: “Supercritical carbon dioxide synthesis of carbon nanotube epoxy composites”, worth 39,89,000 funded by Directorate of ER/IPR, DRDO, Ministry of Defense, Delhi, India https://www.drdo.gov.in/sites/default/files/er_project_status_documents/project-completed-15-16.pdf
10. 2011-2012: “Fabrication of graphene modified jatropha oil cake epoxy composites”, worth INR 6,95,000 under Contract Acquisition Research Scheme (CARS) funded by Defense Institute of Bioenergy research, Haldwani, DRDO, Ministry of Defense, Delhi India Uttarakhand, India.
11. 2015-2017: “Supercritical processing of metal organic frameworks”, worth INR 9,98,000 under CARS, funded by Centre for Fire, Explosive and Environment Safety (CFEES), DRDO, Ministry of Defense, Delhi , India.
Research Projects Directed as Co-Investigator
1. 2005-2008: “Bacterial gene pool for biodegradation of polymers from plastic waste”, funded by DBT, worth INR 39,00,000 funded to Professor Reeta Goel, Principal Investigator, Department of Microbiology, GBPUAT, Pantnagar , India by Department of Biotechnology, Delhi, India.
2. 2009-2012: “Delineating the molecular mechanisms associated with plant growth promoter effect of nano-particles on Brassica juncea”, worth INR 25,00,000 funded to GBPUAT by Department of Biotechnology, Delhi, India to Dr Sandeep Arora, Professor, Department of Molecular Biology & Genetic Engineering.
1. Granted-IN 307178(2021): Prasenjit Debram, M.G.H. Zaidi, Dinesh Chandra Suyal, Saurabh Kumar, and Reeta Goel. Process of e-waste biodegradation in presence of bacterial consortium. The Patent Office Journal, 27/2020, The Indian Patent Office Journal, published on 03/07/2020, pp 24957.http://ipindia., gov.in/writereaddata/Portal/IPOJournal/1_4883_1/Part-1.pdf
2. Granted-IN 307178(2019):M.G.H.Zaidi, Tithi Agarwal, and Harshita Negi. Reeta Goel. Method of Preparing Antimicrobial Nanocomposites in Supercritical Carbon Dioxide, The Patent Office Journal, 54/2016, published on 03/12/2016,pp24957.http://dbtnanobiotech.com/outcome-details.php?pid=MTMzMA==
3. Granted-IN 27736 (2016): Reeta Goel, Anil Kapri & M.G.H.Zaidi. “Bacterial consortia for low density polyethylene biodegradation”. The Patent Office Journal, 37/2011, published on 16/09/2011, pp 16101. http://ipindia.nic.in/ipr/patent/journal_ archieve/journal_2011/pat_ arch_092011/official_journal_16092011_part_i.pdf
4. Granted-IN 278739 (2016): Reeta Goel, Anil Kapri and M.G.H.Zaidi. “Formulation of bacterial consortium for degradation of high density polyethylene”. The Patent Office Journal, 54/2016, Published on 03/12/2016,pp 24957.https://www.allindianpatents.com/patents/278739-formulation- of-bacterial-consortium-for-degradation-of-high-density-polyethylene
5. Granted-IN 256138 (2013): M.G.H.Zaidi, Prakash Lal Sah, Sarfaraz Alam, Granted A Method of producing reinforced epoxy nanocomposite. The Patent Office Journal, 14/2009, published on 03/04/2009, pp17015. http://ipindia.nic.in/ipr/patent/journal_achieve/journal_2011/pat_arch_092011/ official_journal_16092011_part_i. pdf Consent for commercialization of technology submitted to University vide Ref .No. IPMC/IPR/67/23 September ,2015
2021-2022: M.G.H.Zaidi, Sameena Mahtab, Minakshi Pandey and Shubham Sharma. “System and Method of Fabrication of Structural Composites”(DEL awaited).
Research Papers in Notable Journals & Their Impact Factors
Waste Management (I.F.8.816), Journal of Nanostructure in Chemistry (I.F.7.968),Nanotechnology Reviews (I.F.6.739),Drug Delivery and Translational Research (I.F.5.671).Bulletin of Chemical Society of Japan (I.F.5.488) .Pant Physiology and Biochemistry (I.F.5.437).International Biodegradation Biodeterioration (I.F.4.907),Journal Polymer & Environment (I.F.4.705),Current Research in Green & Sustainable Chemistry (I.F.4.710),Journal of Plant Biochemistry and Physiology (I.F.4.25),Material Chemistry & Physics (I.F.4.094),International .Journal of Environmental Health Research (I.F.3.717),Journal of Analytical Science & Technology (I.F.3.568), Journal of Microbiology & Biotechnology (I.F.3.45),Biotechnology Journal (I.F.3.543),Protoplasma (I.F.3.447),3 Biotech (I.F.3.446),International Journal of Polymeric Materials and Polymeric Biomaterials (I.F.3.221),Plant Growth Regulators (I.F.3.242),Carbon Letters (I.F.3.117),Journal of Applied Polymer Science (I.F. 3.125),Applied Biochemistry & Biotechnology (I.F.3.094),Polymer International (I.F. 3.08),Journal of Experimental Nanoscience (I.F. 3.075),Physical B, Condensed Matter (I.F.2.988),International Journal of Polymer Analysis & Characterization (I.F.2.583),Chemistry & Ecology (I.F.2.239),Iranian Polymer Journal (I.F.2.485),Physica Status Solidi (I.F.2.170),Annals of Microbiology (I.F.2.112),Macromolecular Research (I.F.2.127),e-Polymers (I.F.2.025),Fullerene Nanotube Carbon Nanostructure (Fullerene nanotube Carbon Nanostructure (I.F.1.95),Brazilian Achieves in Biology & Technology (I.F.1.18),Bulletin of Material Science (I.F.1.783),Biologija (I.F.1.653),Instrumentation Science & Technology (I.F.1.509).
Book Chapters 18
Students Advised for M.Sc. Thesis at G.B.P.U.A.&T. with Major in Agricultural Chemicals & Chemistry
1. 2001-02:“Synthesis and studies on mango wood polymethyl methacrylate composites”, awarded to Ms. Kalpna Varshney (ID.No. 27700) with major in agricultural chemicals.
2. 2002-03:“Modification of Blackberry Wood through impregnation polymerization of methyl methacrylate”, awarded to Mr. Bramesh Kumar (ID No.28361) with major in agricultural chemicals.
3. 2003-2004: “Synthesis of wood polymethyl methacrylate composites in supercritical carbon dioxide”, awarded to with major in agricultural chemicals, awarded to Ms. Jommy.K.Thomas (ID.No.29765) with major in agricultural chemicals.
4. 2004-2005: “Metal polymer nanocomposites synthesized in supercritical carbon dioxide”, awarded to Mr. Sandeep Negi (ID No.30665) with major in agricultural chemicals.
5. 2006-2007: “Synthesis of polyvinyl pyridine ferrite nanocomposites in supercritical carbon dioxide”, awarded to Ms Dipti Sharma (ID.No. 32869) with major in agricultural chemicals.
6. 2007-2008: “Development and study of nanocomposites for control release methyl eugenol”. Awarded to Ms Sandhya Suman Singh (ID.No.34045) with major in agricultural chemicals.
7. 2007-2008:“Effect of gold nanoparticles on biochemical parameters of B. Juncea”, awarded to Ms Gunjan Bisht (ID.No.34120) ,major in chemistry.
8. 2008-2009:“Microwave synthesis of nanomagnetic polyacrylonitrile composites”, awarded to Ms Poonam Papola (ID No. 35371), major in chemistry.
9. 2010-2011: “Synthesis of nanobarium titanate/ polyvinylpyridine composite in supercritical carbon dioxide”, awarded to Ms Nidhi Sharma (35380), major in chemistry.
10. 2009-2010: “Synthesis and studies on montmorillonite nanoparticles”, awarded to Ms. Kiran Tewari (ID No.36804) with major in chemistry.
11. 2010-2011: “Microwave assisted synthesis of polyacrylonitrile nanibarium titanate composites for DOX sensor”, awarded to Mr. Deependra Bawari (ID No.39439) with major in chemistry.
12. 2010-2011: “Synthesis of polyacrylonitrile/ polysulfone blends for corrosion protection of copper”, awarded to Ms .Pooja Rani (ID No.39433) with major in chemistry.
13. 2011-2012: “Square wave voltammetic studies of polymer nanocomposites”. Awarded to Ms. Versha Joshi (ID No. 40843) with Major in chemistry.
14. 2013-2014: “Studies on graphene polyamide nanocomposites”, awarded to Ms Smita Rana (ID No.43984) with major in chemistry.
15. 2014-2015: “Fabrication and characterization of semiconducting polymer nanocomposites”, awarded to Ms Bhawna Saklani (ID No.45611) with major in chemistry.
16. 2015-2016:“Square wave voltammetric detection of isoproturon at nanocomposite electrode”, awarded to Ms .Priya Bhatt (ID No.47002) with major in chemistry.
17. 2016-2017: “Nonisothermal kinetics and thermodynamics of solid state decomposition of polyacrylamide /ferrite nanocomposites”, awarded to Ms. Menakshi Arya (ID No.59576) with major in Chemistry.
18. 2017-2018: “Development and characterization of polyindole-tungsten carbide electrodes”, awarded to Ms Tanvi Tyagi (ID No. 40969) with major in chemistry.
19. 2018-2019: “Effect of humidity on conductivity of nanocomposite electrodes”, awarded to Ms. Bhagwati Arya (ID.No.52673) with major in chemistry.
20. 2019-2020: “Supercritical synthesis and characterization of fly ash epoxy composites”, awarded to Ms.Anjali Kantura (ID.No.53935) with major in chemistry.
21. 2019-2020: “Synthesis and characterization of polypyrrole derived nanocomposites”, awarded to Mr. Prabhat Chandra (ID No.54070) with major in chemistry.
22. 2019-2020: “Electrical and thermal characterization of Lac”, awarded to Ms. Megha Bhoj (ID No.55340) with major in Chemistry.
23. 2021-2022: “Synthesis and characterization of biochar strontium titanate nanocomposites”, awarded to Ms.Anjali Mehra (ID.No.56695) with major in chemistry
24. 2021-2022: “Green methodologies in methylene blue dying of cotton fabric”, awarded to Ms.Shruti Pathak (ID.No.56507) with major in chemistry.
Students Advised for Ph.D. at G.B.P.U.A.&T. With Major in Agricultural Chemicals & Chemistry
1. 2007-2008: “Synthesis of C60 containing polymers in supercritical carbon dioxide”, awarded to Ms. Navdeep Buhller (ID No.29635) with major in agricultural chemicals.
2. 2008-2009: “Synthesis and studies on C60 containing polymers in supercritical carbon dioxide”, awarded to Mr. Vikash Agrawal (ID No.29658) with major in agricultural chemicals.
3. 2009-2010: “Supercritical carbon dioxide synthesis and studies on carbon nanotube polymer composites”, awarded to Ms. Aparna Thakur (ID.No.35442) with major in agricultural chemicals.
4. 2010-2011: “Supercritical synthesis of magnetic nanocomposites for biomedical applications”, awarded to Ms. Gunjan Bisht (ID No. 34120) with major in agricultural chemicals.
5. 2014-2015: “Synthesis of electrically conducting polymer graphene nanocomposites for energy storage”, awarded to Mr. Harish Mudila (ID.No.39362) with major in agricultural chemicals.
6. 2014-2015: “Synthesis of graphene nanohybrids for supercapacitors”, awarded to Ms. Sweta Rana (ID.No. 36819) with major in agricultural chemicals.
7. 2014-2015: “Development of hemoglobin based composites for electrochemical energy storage”, awarded to Ms. Komal Khati (ID.No. 44068) with major in agricultural chemicals.
8. 2016-2017: “Synthesis of MOF/ polymer composites for electrochemical energy storage”, awarded to Ms. Ila Joshi (ID.No. 45720) with major in chemistry.
9. 2018-2019: “Development of metal carbide derived polymer nanocomposites for electrochemical energy storage, awarded to Ms. Anjali Bisht (ID No.48139) with major chemistry.
10. 2020-2021: “Synthesis of renewable polymer composites for electroanalytical applications in deep sea water, awarded to Ms Kavita Singhal (ID No.52618) with major in chemistry.
11. 2021-2022: “Supercritical synthesis of nanoferrogels for sustained release Simazine”, awarded to Ms Pragati Joshi (ID No.51092) with major in chemistry.
12. 2021-2022: “Valorization of solid waste under pressurized thermal curing of epoxy resin”. Submitted by Ms. Meenakshi Pandey (I.D.No.55396) with major in chemistry.
Students Co-Advised for Ph.D. From Other Indian Universities
1. 2005-2006: “Synthesis of some novel oxa/thiadiazoles graft polypropylenes”. Awarded to Mr. Laxmi Shankar Yadav, vide Registrar/ Res./No.400/970 dated 12.15.98 / Purvanchal University, Jaunpur, U.P. India.
2. 2010-2011:“Kinetics and thermodynamics of solid state decomposition of polyethylene derivatives.” Awarded to Ms Pragati Varshney by Kumaun University Nainital, Uttarakhand, India.
3. 2014-2015: “Microwave synthesis of polymer nanocomposites”, awarded to Ms. Tithi Agarwal by M.J.P. Rohilkhand University Bareilly, U.P. India.
4. 2015-2016: “Development and studies on novel ferrofluids” awarded to Ms. Nazia Siddiqui by M.J.P. Rohilkhand University Bareilly, U.P. India.
5. 2017-2018: “Synthesis and studies on novel clay-polymer nanocomposites” ,awarded to Ms Sony Pandey by Kumaun University Nainital, Uttarakhand, India.
6. 2012-2021: “Modification of epoxy through dispersion of carbonaceous fillers in supercritical carbon dioxide”. Awarded to Mr. Sanjeev Kumar Joshi by National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra. Ref:NITK/2K11/Ph.D/1416/12-PHY
Editorial Board Activities
1. 2011-Present: Member of editorial board, International Journal of Composite Materials, Scientific & Academic Publishing. USA. http://www.sapub.org/journal/editorialboard. aspx? journalid=1109
2. 2013- Present: Member of editorial board, Journal of Materials Physics & Chemistry, Science & Education Publishing USA, http://www.sciepub.com/journal/jmpc/editors
3. 2015-2020: Member of editorial board, Material Science Research India. https://www.materialsciencejournal.org/editorial-board/
4. 2016-Present: Associate editor, International Journal of Chemistry and Materials Research. Consortia Beam Publications. http://www.conscientiabeam.com/journal/64/editorial-board.html
5. 2018- 2020: Member of editorial board, Sustainable Chemical Engineering, Wiser Publishers, Singapore.
6. 2020-Present: Senior editor, Sustainable Chemical Engineering, Universal Wiser Publishers, Singapore. http://ojs.wiserpub.com/index.php/SCE/about/editorialTeam.
7. 2018-Present: Editor in chief, Composites & Nano Engineering, Clausius Press, Canada. https://www.clausiuspress.com/journal/COMPNE/editorialBoard.html
8. 2018-Present: Member of editorial board, Advanced Journal of Chemistry A, Iranian Chem. Science & Technologies Association. http://www.ajchem-a.com/journal/editorial.board?edbc=6485
9. 2019-Present: Member of editorial board, Journal of Polymer Science & Engineering En Press USA.https://systems.enpress-publisher.com/index.php/JPSE/about/editorialTeam
10. 2019-Present: Member of editorial board, Biomedical Engineering: Current Research, Pulsus Publications, U.S.A. https://www.pulsus.com/biomedical-engineering/editorial-board.html
11. 2020-Present: Member of editorial board, Materials Engineering Research. https://www.syncsci.com/journal/MER/about
12. 2020- Present: Member of international advisory board, Oriental Journal of Chemistry, http://www.orientjchem.org/editorial-board/
13. 2020- Present: Member of editorial board, Journal of Modern Polymer Chemistry & Materials. http://www.innovationforever.com/aboutjournal/JMPCM/EditorialBoardMembers
14. 2022-Present: Member of editorial board, Current Indian Science-Polymer Chemistry, Bentham Science Publication. https://currentindianscience.com/polymer-chemistry/editorial-board.php
1. Wiley: Journal of Applied Polymer Science, Polymer Engineering Science, Polymer Composites, Polymers for Advanced Technologies, Chinese Journal of Chemistry, Advances in Polymer Technology.
2. Elsevier: Journal of Supercritical Fluids, Polymer, Synthetic Metals, Applied Surface Science, International Journal of Biological Macromolecules.
3. Springer: International Journal of Plastics Technology, Iranian Polymer Journal, Nanotechnology for Environmental Engineering, Colloid & Interface Science, Journal of Electronic Materials.
4. Dove Press: International Journal of Nanomedicine, U.K.
5. Taylor & Francis: Polymer Plastic Technology Engineering, Inorganic & Nanomaterials Chemistry.
6. Bentham: Nano Science Nanotechnology Asia.
7. Polymer Society UK: Express Polymer Letters.
8. Academic Journals U.S.A.: African Journal of Chemistry, African Journal of Biotechnology.
9. Scientific & Academic Publishing USA: Journal of Composite Materials, Int’l Journal of Material Engineering
10. Society of Pesticide Science, India: Pesticide Research Journal,India
11. DRDO: Defense Science Journal, India
12. Iranian Chemical Science and Technologies Association, Asian Journal of Green Chemistry.
13. Oriental Scientific Publishing Company, Oriental Journal of Chemistry, Oriental Journal of Physical Sciences https://www.orientjchem.org/list-of-the-peer-reviewers/ http://www.orientaljphysicalsciences.org/page/submission/reviewers-list/
14. 2021-2022: Expert reviewer assigned by Academic Exchange Information Center (AEIC), China.
15. Reviewer at “The 7th Global Conference on Polymer and Composite Materials (PCM-2021), China, Aug 16-19, 2021 http://www.academicconf.com/reviewerlist?confname=pcm2020
Associations with Scientific Societies
1. Laser and Spectroscopy Society of India, Banaras Hindu University (LM/1997)
2. Indian Physics Association, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai (LM/11696/2000)
3. Indian Society of Analytical Scientist, BARC, Mumbai (LM/1426/2005)
4. Society of Pesticide Science, Indian Agriculture Research Institute, Delhi , India (2006)
5. Indian Association of Nuclear and Allied Scientists, BARC, Mumbai (LM/1106/2006)
6. Indian Science Congress Association, Calcutta, India (LM/ 16592/2008)
7. Indian Association of Advancement of Materials and Process Engineering, Hyderabad, India (2010)
8. Materials Research Society of India (LM/1664/2011)
9. Kerala Academy of Sciences, India (LM/225/2012)
10. Society of Polymer Science, India, National Chemical Laboratory, Pune (PUN HQ 0233/2015)
11. Asian Chemical Society, Jaipur, Rajasthan India (ACS/LM383/2018)
12. American Chemical Society (Member/ 2015-2018)
13. Bharatya Shikshan Mandal, Braj Prant (LM/9627/2020)
14. International Association of Engineers Hong Kong (LM/269784/2020)
15. Elected Member of International Academy of Science & Engineering for Development, Hong Kong (EM/51050373/2020)
16. Researchers Society of Chemical Sciences, Bhopal, M.P., India (Fellow Member:/2020)
17. International Congress of Chemistry & Environment, Indore, India (Fellow Member:/2011)
18. Indian Chemical Society,Calcutta,India (Fellow Member: F/7229/2010)
Committee Member of Scientific EventsMore than 35 National & International events across the world
Speaker at Scientific EventsDelivered More than 40 Presentations in National & International Conferences as Plenary/Keynote/Invited Speaker
News in Print Media
Pantnagar Achieves First Patent in Nanotechnology: Dainik Jagran, Fri. 22 May 2009 page 01
Pantnagar Achieves First Patent in Nanotechnology: Campus News, 1(3):1,16-31May,2009, Amar Ujala, Hindustan Times Pp 1, 22 May 2009
Way to Make Plastic Biodegradable: Times of India 11 Jan 2009: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Cities/Allahabad/Way_to_make_plastic_biodegradable/articleshow/3961030.cms, http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/3961030.cms
Report on Plastic Biodegradation, R. Goel, M.G.H.Zaidi (2009) India Today (UP/-UK Issue, 2 December Pp 47-48, 2009
Bacteria for Plastic Degradation: BBC News Friday, 19 March 2010: http://www.bbc.co.uk/hindi/science/2010/03/100318_new_bacteria_ra.shtml
Researchers Lend Hope to Kanpur Plastic Industry: Business Standard, Jan 06, 2010, Reporter Vishnu Pandey /New Delhi/Kanpur 21 Dec 2009
Ecofriendly Plastics. Scientist of Pantnagar Developed Ecofriendly Plastic Dainik Jagran 28 July 2018 Haldwani/Rudrapur Edition Hindi
News in Electronic Media
Disposal of e-waste will harm the environment: News Track 06 Aug 2020 by Vinod Rathore
Pantnagar University Scientists of Made Antibacterial Plastic, Relief from Frequent Sterilization – Scientists at Pantnagar University made antibacterial plastics to get rid of repeated sterilizing
Kiccha News Hindi: Warmed Welcome of the Inventor of E Waste Remediation (2020)
2019-2020: “Material Science in Protection Against Corona Virus”: The invited lecture delivered at IFTM University Moradabad, UP India dated 20 June 2020
2019-2020:Agriculture Today https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emy_jvoaB0I
use-of-plastic-is-spreading-diseases-in-people/Uttarakhand 21 July 2019 Hindi Edition
I8 Years Efforts: No Harm to Environment, E waste will remidiate
Uttarakhand: Pantnagar Scientist invented Antibacterial Plastic
Disposal of Polythene: Zee News ,BBC News & DD news 26 Aug 2008