Encyclopedia:Experimental high energy physics
- The ATLAS experiment by Monica Dunford and Peter Jenni
- The LHCb experiment by PierLuigi Campana and Fatima Soomro
- The Daya Bay experiment by Miao He and YiFang Wang
- The Higgs Boson discovery by Karl Jakobs and Chris Seez
- Searching for Long-Lived BSM Particles at the LHC by Marie-Hélène Genest
- Experimental determination of the CKM matrix by Sébastien Descotes-Genon, Yasmine Sara Amhis and Carla Marin Benito
- Rare decays of b hadrons by Zdenek Dolezal, Patrick Koppenburg and Maria Smizanska
- Jets and QCD measurements at high energy colliders by Jonathan Butterworth and Gavin Hesketh
- Neutrino astronomy by Markus Ahlers and Francis Halzen
- High energy cosmic rays by Lu Lu and Alan Watson
- Cosmological constraints from baryonic acoustic oscillation measurements by Jean-Marc Legoff and Vanina Ruhlmann-Kleider
- Silicon Detectors in High Energy Physics experiments by Manfred Krammer
An encyclopedia in Scholarpedia is a portal page containing lists of articles/authors on a given topic and other useful informations. A list of encyclopedias related to experimental high energy physics follows.
Index of related categories
In Scholarpedia categories are keywords (also) used to label articles related to the same topic. For each keyword, a page containing links to all articles with that keyword is automatically created. Articles belonging to a category C are not necessarily included in a category D wider than C. A list of categories related to high energy physics follows. Click on a category link to see the articles belonging to that category.
- For any problem, do not hesitate to contact your sponsor, your editor, or the help board: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Help pages.
- Authors are strongly advised to read Instructions for authors (Physics).
- Authors are welcome to put relevant scientific information (mini-CV, awards,research interests, picture) in their own user-page, typically located at http://www.scholarpedia.org/article/User:name_surname