Encyclopedia:Experimental high energy physics
- The ATLAS experiment by Monica Dunford and Peter Jenni
- The LHCb experiment by PierLuigi Campana and Fatima Soomro
- The Daya Bay experiment by Miao He and YiFang Wang
- The Higgs Boson discovery by Karl Jakobs and Chris Seez
- Rare decays of b hadrons by Zdenek Dolezal, Patrick Koppenburg and Maria Smizanska
- Jets and QCD measurements at high energy colliders by Jonathan Butterworth and Gavin Hesketh
- Neutrino astronomy by Markus Ahlers and Francis Halzen
- High energy cosmic rays by Lu Lu and Alan Watson
- Cosmological constraints from baryonic acoustic oscillation measurements by Jean-Marc Legoff and Vanina Ruhlmann-Kleider
- Silicon Detectors in High Energy Physics experiments by Manfred Krammer
An encyclopedia in Scholarpedia is a portal page containing lists of articles/authors on a given topic and other useful informations. A list of encyclopedias related to experimental high energy physics follows.
In Scholarpedia categories are keywords (also) used to label articles related to the same topic. For each keyword, a page containing links to all articles with that keyword is automatically created. Articles belonging to a category C are not necessarily included in a category D wider than C. A list of categories related to high energy physics follows. Click on a category link to see the articles belonging to that category.
- For any problem, do not hesitate to contact your sponsor, your editor, or the help board: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Help pages.
- Authors are strongly advised to read Instructions for authors (Physics).
- Authors are welcome to put relevant scientific information (mini-CV, awards,research interests, picture) in their own user-page, typically located at http://www.scholarpedia.org/article/User:name_surname