Encyclopedia of physics
An encyclopedia in Scholarpedia is a portal page containing lists of articles/authors on a given topic and other useful information.
- Encyclopedia of astrophysics
- Encyclopedia of dynamical systems (Editor: Eugene M. Izhikevich)
- Encyclopedia of condensed matter (Editors: Gabriel Kotliar, Marcelo Rozenberg)
- Encyclopedia of fluid dynamics (Editor: Oleg Schilling)
- Encyclopedia of nuclear physics (Editor: Nicolas Alamanos)
- Encyclopedia of quantum and statistical field theory (Editors: Carlo Becchi, Riccardo Guida)
- Encyclopedia of theoretical high energy physics (Editors: M. D'Elia, Davison Soper, Stefan Pokorski)
- Encyclopedia of space-time and gravitation
- Encyclopedia of statistical mechanics (Editor: Giovanni Gallavotti)
In Scholarpedia categories are keywords used to label all articles related to the same topic. For each keyword, a page containing links to all articles with that keyword is automatically created. If D is a topic wider than a topic C, articles belonging to category C are not necessarily included in category D. A list of categories related to Physics follows. Click on a category link to see the articles belonging to that category.
Browse categories/encyclopedias above to see all available articles.
- For any problem, do not hesitate to contact your sponsor, your editor, or the help board: email@example.com
- The visual help page visually describes many common actions in authors', reviewers', curators' life.
- Authors are strongly advised to read Instructions for authors (Physics).
- Authors are welcome to put relevant scientific information (mini-CV, awards,research interests, picture) in their own user-page, typically located at http://www.scholarpedia.org/article/User:name_surname