Encyclopedia:Space-time and gravitation
Scholarpedia is a peer-reviewed encyclopedia written by the leading experts of their respective fields. As an encyclopedia, it does not publish research papers or position papers, but, instead, is meant to serve as a repository for "living reviews" to be maintained by future generations of experts via a process of curatorship. (See  for further information).
If you want to reserve an article or to make suggestions, please contact Dr. Olivier Minazzoli.
- Stochastic gravitational background by Michele Maggiore
- Loop Quantum Cosmology by Ivan Agullo and Parampreet Singh
- Modern cosmology by George F.R. Ellis and Jean-Philippe Uzan
- Resonant-mass gravitational wave detectors by Eugenio Coccia
- Topology in Quantum Field Theory by Don Witt
- Loop Quantum Gravity by Eugenio Bianchi
- Astrophysical and cosmological signatures of Loop Quantum Gravity by Aurélien Barrau
- Inhomogeneous cosmology by Chris Clarkson
- Lorentz symmetry by Ralf Lehnert
An encyclopedia in Scholarpedia is a portal page containing lists of articles/authors on a given topic and other useful information.
- Encyclopedia of physics
- Encyclopedia of astrophysics
- Encyclopedia of dynamical systems
- Encyclopedia of condensed matter
- Encyclopedia of fluid dynamics
- Encyclopedia of nuclear physics
- Encyclopedia of quantum and statistical field theory
- Encyclopedia of theoretical high energy physics
- Encyclopedia of statistical mechanics
- For any problem, do not hesitate to contact your sponsor, your editor, or the help board: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The visual help page visually describes many common actions in authors', reviewers', curators' life.
- Authors are strongly advised to read Instructions for authors (Physics).
- Authors are welcome to put relevant scientific information (mini-CV, awards,research interests, picture) in their own user-page, typically located at http://www.scholarpedia.org/article/User:name_surname