Dr. Riccardo Guida
Institut de Physique Théorique, CEA & CNRS, Gif-sur-Yvette, France
Articles sponsored or reviewed
- 1990/7, Genoa University (IT), "Laurea" in Physics, advisor: Prof. Kenichi Konishi.
- 1994/9, Genoa University (IT), Ph.D. in Physics, advisor: Prof. Kenichi Konishi.
- 1996/2 - 1998/2, SPhT Saclay (FR), TMR Marie Curie fellowship.
- 1998/5 - today, Permanent researcher at IPhT (formerly known as SPhT).
I'm interested in quantum and statistical field theory, and more specifically in:
- Mathematical and numerical aspects of perturbative quantum field theory.
- Non-perturbative effects: instantons, re-summations.
- Field theoretical description of critical phenomena.
Preprints and publications
For more complete and updated information, please visit my page at IPhT.
Phrases I like
- Open knowledge, better world.
- Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world. N. Mandela.
Useful Scholarpedia pages
- All pages in Template name space
- All pages in Scholarpedia name space
- Special:Categories -- all categories in Scholarpedia
- Category:Scholarpedia authors (prize winners)
- Scholarpedia:Assistant Editor/Copyeditor Help -- copy editors' place
- Scholarpedia:Assistant Editor/Copyeditor Help/Progress table -- copy editor's progress table
My own pages
- User:Riccardo Guida/*
- User:Riccardo_Guida/sandbox -- my sandbox
- User:Riccardo_Guida/Physics Awards -- list of prizes in physics
- User:Riccardo_Guida/Public/Bugs -- Bugs
- User:Riccardo_Guida/Public/Howtos --Ric's howtos
- User:Riccardo_Guida/Templates/reviews --template for reviewers' page
- http://www.scholarpedia.org/article/Special:Contributions/Riccardo_Guida --my contributions